372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
Location: Various across the GTA and Mississauga
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
- Provide general administrative support to management
- Answer and connect calls to appropriate personnel
- Ensures all calls are answered and transferred in a timely and accurate manner following the established procedure.
- Greets clients in a courteous and professional manner following the established procedures
- Update phone list and manuals as needed.
- Assists and cooperates with colleagues during peak periods, vacation times and special projects, while maintaining own personal workload.
- Ensures all reception desks and client reception area are clean and uncluttered.
- Perform other duties as required
- Previous receptionist experience an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage one’s time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.