RESP Compliance Officer (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for RESP Compliance Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: 62396
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Parkway @ Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $17.34/hour (paid weekly) + 4% accrued vacation pay
Contract Duration: 6 month
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9:00 to 5:00 pm flexibility
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Candidate will be working in the Registered Products Compliance reviewing documentation and applications with regards to Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for new accounts, adding of beneficiaries, completing withdrawals and handling escalations.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Reviewing documentation
- Excel – intermediate – computer savvy
- Data entry
- Excellent communication
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Administrative experience
- Banking experience (an asset)
- High school required.
- Post secondary preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.