Project Manager - Downtown Toronto
333 Bay St Suite 3400 Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Project Manager – Downtown Toronto
Salary up to $85,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits + RRSP!!
Our client, a prestigious professional services firm located Downtown Toronto is looking for a Project Manager who will actively lead and coordinate the completion of Technology initiatives. As a Project Manager, your main responsibility will be to act as a key contributor in the upcoming switch-over to a new internal system. You will be required to select and successfully convert over to the new system coming into play. In this role, you will be required to understand and translate business problems into solutions and process improvement implementations. The ideal candidate will have a strong business analysis background, with experience working with project management fundamentals. If you are a highly systematic and analytical problem solver, with the ability to demonstrative a strong initiative, then we want to hear from you!
- Dynamically lead the project requirements, coordination and completion of technology and non-technology initiatives
- Prepare project charters and schedules, define project tasks, timelines and resources
- Understand the internal client business goals, objectives and directions
- Engage with stakeholders and gather business and system requirements using accepted methodologies, practices and tools
- Work with internal clients to understand their business problems and translate that knowledge into solutions and process improvements
- Perform documentation of meeting minutes and action items; review and edit project documentation and formal communication
- Document workflows and results of business analysis in the System Requirement Specification (SRS) and obtain sign-off from business users
- Builds test cases to ensure complete coverage of the application functionality
- Three or more years’ experience analyzing and documenting business processes with a high degree of knowledge in business application system or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis related subjects (computer science, engineering, business administration or commerce) is required
- Certification, such as Business Analysis and Project Management, is an asset
- High systematic and analytical problem-solving ability
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and business process modelling tools
- Strong ability to work within and lead a team
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and flexibility in the completion of tasks
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.