Project Coordinator - North York
3625 Dufferin Street, Suite 500 North York, ON M3K 1N4
Project Coordinator – North York
Salary up to $60,000 + Full Benefits + Generous Vacation!!!
Our client, a publicly-traded organization and leader in the real estate industry, is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist a busy Vice President of Property Management and Special Projects. In this exciting new role, you will provide support to the VP to keep projects on track, liaise with government agencies and coordinate meetings and site visits. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to grow and develop within a large organization. If you are a confident and highly organized team player with a background in real estate/property management, then we would like to hear from you!
- Act as a right arm to the Vice President of Property Management and Special Projects, helping manage a large portfolio of projects and properties
- Coordination of site visits between tenants and third-party stakeholders (contractors, consultants etc.)
- Follow up with government agencies regarding the status of projects and deliverables
- Upkeep and maintenance of complex filing system (both paper and e-filing)
- Preparation of letters to tenants and tenant chargeback invoices
- Draft maintenance service contracts
- Keep track of various projects, timelines etc. via Excel; continuously update and maintain project spreadsheet
- Responsible for continuous improvement; suggest and implement departmental improvements with regards to efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in a support/coordination role; experience in property management preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge and understanding of Yardi or similar system
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong team player with a proactive mindset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.