Pricing & Purchasing Coordinator
6476 Kestrel Road Mississauga, ON L5T 1Z7
Position: Pricing & Purchasing Coordinator
Location: Tomken & Courtneypark area in Mississauga
Salary: $40 to $50K depending on experience
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Our privately-owned Canadian client has created an innovative, knowledgeable, and dedicated company within a very demanding but FUN marketing industry. This company has grown to the point of adding their own state-of-the-art production facility on the premises. The two entrepreneurial owners are family oriented, emotionally dedicated and take pride in their business. Passion and customer service go hand in hand here.
They are currently seeking a Pricing & Purchasing Coordinator to join their small, close-knit, dynamic team to support sales and customer service.
This challenging position involves project management, purchasing, customer service, sales support, quoting and pricing responsibilities. If you come from the printing/graphics or beverage industry this would be an asset.
Are you detail oriented and good with checking small details? Are you ambitious, flexible, cooperative and willing to learn and improve?
Are you detail oriented, personable and possess excellent problem-solving skills? Do you have a learning attitude with a strong desire to grow within a company? Advanced Excel skills are the key to success and Netsuite is an added asset.
Have Excel & Google become your best friends?
Do you enjoy beer? This could be your dream job if qualified! Curious?
- Source Products and manage Purchasing and P.O.’s
- Request special pricing from vendors when required
- Handle order quotes and product costs
- Manage Pricing and Sell Cost
- Follow up with vendors to ensure product deliveries are on time
- Keep sales and production posted if there is an unexpected delay in product delivery
- Calculate internal pricing for customer quotes of different items based on various specifications to determine margins (Specifications include but not limited to: Source of Raw Material, Freight, and Production Process)
- Coordinate delivery with production schedule
- Work with Operations and Customer Service on Production schedule
- Ensure smooth flow operations
- Create and Manage Items in Netsuite, their ERP System
- Enter Assembly Builds in Netsuite
- Fulfill orders in Netsuite once shipped
- Manage inventory levels and turnover (raw material and customer stock)
- Maintain system and production spreadsheets
- Post-secondary education in business admin. or marketing; degree or diploma
- Strong computer skills; especially proficiency in Excel
- Very familiar with Google Apps (especially Drive, Gmail).
- Experience with Netsuite is a valued asset
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of experience within a marketing environment is ideal
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job # 61795
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.