Personal Banking Services Clerk (Banking)
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Personal Banking Services Clerk to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62555
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.34 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am -4:00 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Managing the generic inbox, and checking on status on internal database on case
- operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Read source documents such as cancelled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Data entry experience
- High school education required.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 0-2 years of related experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.