1 York Street Suite 1900 Toronto, ON M5J 0B6
Annual Salary up to $55K
Competitive Bonus Incentive + Generous Pension Plan + 3 Weeks Holiday + Full Benefits!
Our client, a specialist in Canadian Pension Plans is seeking a Pension Specialist to join their growing team. The Pension Specialist will be responsible for answering incoming client calls in a contact center and will provide members with guidance and support related to their pension buybacks and transfers. The successful candidate will bring previous working knowledge of pension plans and will have a solid understanding of pension calculations. If you thrive in a client driven and fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide members with relevant, prompt and accurate information by phone, secure e-mail, mail and fax
- Educate members on various buyback and transfer options to assist with decision making regarding their transaction
- Manage the client database and ensure accurate and up to date information is documented and logged
- Process transactions as requested and guide members through the pension buyback and transfer process
- Reviewing all aspects of a member’s incoming file, including reaching out to the member for clarity/questions
- Building strong rapport and trust with the member for the duration of the transaction
- Post-secondary education in Finance or Business required
- 2+ years’ experience in a contact center environment within the Pension industry
- Working knowledge of Canadian Pension Plans is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written & spoken required
- Bilingualism (French & English) is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Strong decision-making skills are required with sound judgement, prudence and integrity
- Effective conflict resolution skills that will be used when dealing with both internal and external clients.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.