5935 Airport Road 10th Floor Mississauga, ON L4V 1W5 | Direct Hire
Payroll Specialist (Mississauga)
Salary up to $55,000 + Terrific Bonus + Benefits + Pension Plan + 3 Weeks Vacation!
Our client, a globally recognized industry leader, is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their busy and dynamic team. The Payroll Specialist will administer and maintain an hourly and salaried payroll and employee benefits, prepare monthly and annual reports, maintain and update employee records with regard to attendance and vacations, and add employees to the benefit plan. If you are a detail-oriented individual who is very service oriented and has excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you!
- Administer and maintain an hourly and salaried payroll on a national level, as well as prepare and verify all necessary documentation
- Update and maintain various payroll deductions
- Ensure all employee benefit deductions are accurate
- Produce T4s in a timely and accurate manner
- Update and maintain accurate employee records, including attendance, vacations, sick time, seniority and personal information
- Respond to inquiries and requests with respect to Payroll
- Other duties or ad hoc projects as assigned
- Working towards a PCP certification is a definite asset
- Experience with hourly/salaried and multi-province payroll
- Proficiency with Payroll software programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage confidential information with diplomacy and tact
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.