Payroll Accounting Analyst (Banking)
66 Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Payroll Accounting Analyst to join their team.
Job Number: #6214
Pay Rate: $20/Hr
Location: 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm (Flexible)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Monthly Reconciliation of 40 Pension GL accounts and 70 Active Payroll accounts
• Biweekly Reconciliation and submission of RRSP transfers related to severance payments
• Biweekly Reconciliation and submission of Family support and Garnishment deductions, Future builder and Charitable deductions for Active payrolls
• Monthly Reconciliation and submission of Family support and Garnishment deductions, and Charitable deductions for Pension payrolls
• Bank account Reconciliation
• Monthly Reconciliation and entries related to all Manulife benefit deductions
• Stock Option Balancing and Stock Purchase.
• Balancing and funding of the monthly Active and Pension Payrolls.
• Expensing active payroll for the Bank
• Service Recognition shares balancing and investments.
• On line Teller Posting
• Provide coverage to the Payroll Processing team for bi-weekly pay.
• Other accounting tasks as assigned
• Develop, establish and/or follow clear guidelines and processes to minimize risk, maximize accuracy
• Other tasks as required:
• 1-2 years Payroll experience required
• Peoplesoft and/or Workday experience required
• Intermediate proficiency with Excel (v-lookup, pivot table, text to column)
• Data processing experience required
• Investigation and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong data entry/keyboarding skills
• Account and payroll background required (Post-secondary accounting education an asset)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.