Payment Control Officer
Yonge St Toronto, Ontario M2P
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Payment Control Officer (Banking) to join their team for a 1-year contract!
Job Title: Payment Control Officer (Banking)
Location: North York to start - Business will be moving to Markham (VP/Steeles) in November
Pay Rate: $19.85/hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (Rotating Shifts, 7:30am to 4:00pm OR 8:00amto 4:30pm OR 10:00am to 6:30pm OR 10:30am to 7:00pm) & Some Stat Holidays (need to be flexible) Must be flexible to work 1 Saturday per month
Contract Duration: 7-month contract
Must have Good Credit Score and Clear Criminal Record
Job Summary: The Payment Control - Communication Dept. is responsible for the daily FINTRAC Regulatory Reporting and to monitor and manage our system connections to the SWIFT network for all Offshore Offices, and Subsidiaries. They ensure successful delivery of customer files to/from SWIFT, and delivery of SWIFT messages for all business’ from internal applications outbound to SWIFT and inbound from SWIFT to our internal applications
- Monitor FileAct for Corporate Customers; Fintrac Regulatory Reporting; and SWIFT network for TD Canada, Houston, NY, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, and TD USA
- Perform system balancing activities.
- Accurately and timely process requests for SWIFT Relationship Management Application (RMA).
Escalate system issues to management and support team to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Assist with system testing, implementations and business verification, monthly SWIFT BIC update verification, along with statutory holiday coverage.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and internal service delivery standards.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery, support process improvement initiatives.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity.
- Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm, or clients.
- Point of reference for SWIFT matters and enquiries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong organization skills and detail orientated
Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities while meeting timelines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and on their own
- Sound PC skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Technically savvy
- Previous Banking experience
- Swift experience (Nice to have)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.