Part time-Office Assistant
3851 Centre A St NE Calgary, Alberta T2E 6T2 | Temporary
Our client, a global leader in the food and beverage industry, has an immediate staffing need for a Part Time Office Administrator.
Location: Calgary- Metis Trail NE and 64 Ave NE
Part Time Requirement: 7:30am-4:30pm; Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for approximately 2 months
- Responsible for providing administrative support for designated management team.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
- Maintain various departmental database systems and lists; create and enter data into spreadsheets.
- File, fax, distribute mail and order supplies.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other routine correspondence. Interface with customers and management at various levels.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports and invoices. Create presentations and corresponding materials.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred. 0-2 years experience in automated office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.