Part-Time Service Officer
4120 Yonge St Toronto, Ontario M2P | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team!
Job title: Service Officer
Location: 4120 Yonge St - Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm (but flexibility to work earlier or later if required)
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $16.25/hour
Job summary: Our team is responsible for incoming wire payment exception processing. We have frequent interaction with Branch Partners to ensure instructions are followed with accuracy while meeting or exceeding service level agreements. This may involve foreign currency transactions and well as rate bookings with our trading desk.
- The successful candidate must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills in order to successfully process work on behalf of multiple branches.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
- Must be accurate, resourceful and have a willingness to learn.
- The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- The candidate must be a keen team player who adapts well to ongoing change.
- Solid computer skills are required.
- Must be focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ability to take ownership of each situation and provide options and advice.
- Sound knowledge of the Wire Payment system, policies and procedures as well the Administrative Application and S3 system is required.
- Previous retail experience would be an asset.
- Previous data entry experience
- MS office - proficient with Outlook - will be using that on daily basis
- Banking/Finance experience an asset
- Completion of high school required, post secondary education preferred
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.