100 Wellington St. West Suite 2300, TD West Tower Toronto, ON M5K 1A1
Our client is currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join their busy team. In this role, you will be responsible for receiving and directing incoming calls, greeting visitors, tracking staff, sorting incoming mail and other miscellaneous administrative duties for various divisions as directed by the Office Services Manager. If you are a motivated professional with strong organizational and attention to detail skills, then this may be the perfect job opportunity for you!
- Answer incoming calls on switchboard in a quick and courteously manner.
- Direct all calls to appropriate staff, voice mail or when necessary take messages.
- Welcome visitors to the office and locate appropriate staff.
- Track staff and guest visits by recoding names, providing a visitor’s badge and ensuring guests sign the Guest Log.
- Maintain the reception area.
- Notify staff of delivery arrivals, incoming faxes and courier mail.
- Open and sort all incoming mail (Canada Post, courier, interoffice).
- Sort and prepare out-going mail for Canada Post and couriers.
- Organize and schedule boardroom and meeting room bookings.
- Act as liaison with building management.
- Order office supplies as required and manage vendor relationships.
- Complete special projects and overflow work for other departments when necessary.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Office Services Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional receptionist experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with a multi-line switchboard.
- General knowledge of insurance an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.