Part-Time Receptionist - Temporary
Dundee Place, 1 Adelaide Street East Suite 900 Toronto, ON M5C 2V9
- Answer incoming calls on switchboard in a quick and courteously manner.
- Direct all calls to appropriate staff, voice mail or when necessary take messages.
- Welcome visitors to the office and locate appropriate staff.
- Track staff and guest visits by recoding names, providing a visitor’s badge and ensuring guests sign the Guest Log.
- Maintain the reception area.
- Notify staff of delivery arrivals, incoming faxes and courier mail.
- Open and sort all incoming mail (Canada Post, courier, interoffice).
- Sort and prepare out-going mail for Canada Post and couriers.
- Organize and schedule boardroom and meeting room bookings.
- Act as liaison with building management.
- Order office supplies as required and manage vendor relationships.
- Complete special projects and overflow work for other departments when necessary.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Office Services Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional receptionist experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with a multi-line switchboard.
- General knowledge of insurance an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.