Part-Time Accounting Clerk - Temporary
740 Pape Avenue Toronto, ON M4K 3S7
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Accounting Clerk to join their team on a part-time basis. If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Reviews and corrects invoices for proper authorization
- Reviews and corrects expense reports for proper completion
- Maintains AP scheduling calendar and ensures all deadlines are met for incoming payables and receivables
- Processes cheque runs, electronic funds transfers (EFTs) and online banking payments on a daily basis and provides to signing officers
- Ensures that all rush or sensitive payments are flagged and brought to the attention of the relevant signing officers
- Investigates vendor transactions and contacts vendors when necessary
- Assists with special projects when required
- Must have or be pursuant of their CPA designation
- 2 years working experience in full cycle accounts payable/accounts receivable is required, or the equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Simply Accounting
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational ability and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and practice good decision-making
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be available on Monday's and Wednesday's
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates positive enthusiasm and is a self-starter
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.