Outside Sales/Account Manager
Greater Toronto Area, ON M5H 2W9 | Direct Hire
Outside Sales/Account Manager – East GTA
Compensation: Annual OTE up to $125K + Monthly Car Allowance + Benefits!!
Our client, an independent distributor of industrial electrical products, is seeking a full time Outside Sales/Account Manager to join their unique team. The Sales/Account Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and suppliers and promote different products and services within the Eastern Ontario region. If you are a motivated and ambitious individual with a strong drive and a strong electrical, industrial background, then we want to hear from you!
- Establish and maintain relationships with all existing customers.
- Develop relationships with customers and suppliers, while maintaining information and intelligence
- Monitor sales trends and take strategic action.
- 70% repeat business with an expectation to grow sales
- Define pricing strategy, assist on pricing analysis, and deliver customer quotations.
- Provide feedback to suppliers on all RFQ offers.
- Be able to use available sales directories to build new relationships.
- Expedite RFQ requests to ensure quotation targets are met.
- Perform counter offer analysis and negotiation.
- Entry of customer orders and purchase orders.
- Resolve shipping discrepancies with internal / external stakeholders and ensure the orders are maintained to reflect any resolution.
- Coordinate customer service issues related to claims with our internal quality and invoicing departments.
- Management of all sales orders and purchase orders by confirming all terms & conditions and technical specifications in a timely manner.
- Expedite orders with suppliers and communicate shipment priorities.
- Ensure all supplier product specifications are up to date in enterprise system.
- Maintain supplier cost lists and standard customer price lists.
- Maintain and update current customer and vendor contact lists.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience (must be in industrial electrical field)
- College Diploma or University Degree
- The ability to complete tasks within an established time frame.
- The ability to multi-task and manage many competing priorities at once
- Possess strong sales and relationship management, customer service, and data management skills
- Base Salary range $65,000 - $75,000
- Uncapped commissions – 4% of all sales, total on-target-earnings up to $125K+
- Inherited database of clients in established and protected territory
- $500 monthly car allowance
- Home office based, cell phone and laptop provided
- Full benefits are paid for by company
- 4 days of travel in the Eastern Ontario area, and 1 day in the Western Ontario office
If you meet these minimum qualifications, I encourage you to:
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.