77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for Operations Officer's to join their team!
Job title: Operations Officer
Location: 77 Bloor St West - Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Contract duration: 2 months
Pay rate: $19.85/hour
- The Officer is responsible to perform accurate and timely investigations for inquiries received.
- Liaise with various internal groups on more difficult investigations to ensure complete and accurate understanding of data differences.
- Be responsible for the training of new team members.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client Reporting team.
- Be responsible for maintaining all documentation supporting investigations.
- Be an enthusiastic and energetic individual who has a passion and aptitude for the securities industry.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Have the ability to prioritize time, to work independently and to use good judgement.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure to meet targets; deadline oriented.
- Have superior written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with business partners, internal clients and vendors.
- Be detail oriented, with a strong focus on accuracy and minimizing risk to the department.
- Have excellent organizational skills, and will be able to execute well in a multi-task environment.
- Have excellent analytical skills; ability to recognize and resolve problems.
- Have strong reconciliation skills with an ability to identify root causes of differences.
- Have expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Have expert knowledge and use of spreadsheet systems with the ability to extract and manipulate large amounts of complex data.
- Knowledge of IBMs ISM/OSS, and Croesus.
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced Excel - v look up, pivot tables and macros
- Have 3 - 5 years of working experience in the securities industry or related field, with strong knowledge of investments, the economy, and financial and regulatory markets.
- University degree in a related discipline, preferably Commence or Economics.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be considered an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.