77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for an Operations Officer to join their team!
Job title: Operations Officer
Location: 77 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $17.34/hour
- Process transactions accurately and on time
- Escalate processing issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects and all relevant or useful information related to day to day activities
- Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Complete investigations – report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
- Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements
- Proficiency in Excel, ISM, SMS, Electronic Imaging Services (EIS) and the use of Macro's
- Proven Telephone etiquette – Call Centre experience an asset
- Possess strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Commitment to client service excellence
- Customer Service skills with the ability to focus, execute and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of VBA or equivalent programming/scripting language is an asset.
- Working knowledge of the securities industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality an asset
- Post-Secondary education required (University degree an asset)
- Successful completion of the Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) and/or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.