2879 Bristol Circle Mississauga, ON L6H 6X9
Position: Operations Manager
Days & Hours: Wednesday to Saturday - 10 hours a day, flexible shifts (not night shift)
Location: Oakville is Corporate Head Office
Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 Plus Performance Bonus, Car Allowance, Benefits & RRSP
Our Oakville client is looking to hire an Operations Manager with experience in the Supply Chain / Transportation industry. Our client provides multiple warehousing solutions in Canada and the United Sates. They were given the award of being one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our client offers same day / next day delivery via couriers and strives to do this better than anyone else in the business.
- Support other SR. Operations Managers with locations from Windsor to Montreal plus Winnipeg & Ottawa,
- delivering Final Mile E-Commerce products shipped by Global Leaders
- Generate & report KPIs
- Manage P&L
- Oversee team of Terminal Managers, Supervisor, Sorters and Independent Owner Operators
- Execution of Process-Oriented Executional Discipline Model to ensure we protect the company’s R5 Model
- Financial management of facilities at direct levels to ensure adequate margins are generated to cover Corporate Overheads and driver bottom line profits
- Pro-active communications with Head Office, Customer Service, Management and all key customer contracts
- Relationship building with landlords, which includes space utilization, negotiations of lease agreements, etc.
- Continuous reinforcement to team members of the company’s need to protect and enhance their customer’s Brand!
- Foster an environment of ongoing learning, mutual respect, integrity, ethical standards and professionalism at all times with the members of your team, the customer(s) and all associated members of the company
- Minimum five years of Operational Management and Transportation experience
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results
- Familiarity with inbound/outbound paperwork
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner
- Criminal background check required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #64583
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.