Operations Control Specialist (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Operations Control Specialist to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62496
Location: Toronto, On - Bloor St @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Contract Duration: 1 year
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Responsible for the accurate set-up and pricing of securities held within the IBM BoR, Markit EDM, MPower, MVest, SEI Trust 3000, OIS and PrimeOE.
- Responsible for answering inquiries from various front offices or operational groups, relating to any of the security master and pricing functions.
- Responsible for Quality Control of pricing and security setups, ensuring accuracy and ensuring that controls are implemented and followed in accordance with outlined procedures, audit and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that legendary experience is delivered to our business partners and clients.
- Participate in the End-of-Day pricing process, including day over day price validation.
- Participate and assist in all month-end processes.
- Be an enthusiastic and energetic individual who has a passion and aptitude for the securities industry.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Have the ability to prioritize time, to work independently and to use good judgment
- Must have strong excel skills (VBA considered an asset)
Education / Experience:
- Post-Secondary education required
- College/University degree considered an asset
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be considered an asset.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.