Operations Administrator, Personal Banking Products
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Operations Administrator to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63391
Location: Mississauga On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.34/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension based on performance
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met.
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Utilize existing data entry skills ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Keyboarding, data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, Creditlink etc…
- Strong relationship management skills
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high risk environment
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.