65 Queen Street West 24th floor Toronto, ON M5H 2M8
Office Manager – Toronto, ON
Salary up to $120,000 + Great Benefits + Pension + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!!
Our client, a Family Office/Holding Co., is seeking an Office Manager to oversee their prime downtown office space. The successful candidate will manage a team of three and will plan and supervise all office services and administrative support for the company. In this exciting and challenging role, you will have the opportunity to create and implement new processes to improve efficiency, negotiate agreements with vendors and suppliers, and make an impact on the day-to-day running of the organization’s facilities. If you are an efficient and personable individual with 5 years of office or facilities management experience, then we want to hear from you!
- Facilitate building security management, including assignment of alarm codes and keys for approved staff
- Negotiate and review contract and service level agreements for third party suppliers and/or service providers (janitorial, cleaning, repair, maintenance, fleet, insurance)
- Ensure office facilities are compliant with safety regulations such as local fire codes, access for individuals with disabilities etc.
- Ensure that the system for reserving boardrooms is efficient and provide support and services for internal meetings
- Supervise mail services, including courier services, packages, priority posts and other correspondence
- Manage office seating arrangements for each department and assign desks, laptops/computers, phones and other assets as necessary
- Communicate the organization’s safety policies in accordance with the applicable federal safety standards and laws
- 5-7 years of direct experience in an office management or facility management capacity, preferably in a professional services environment
- Successful completion of a college or university degree
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering as well as inventory control
- Experience managing third party services providers
- Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.