147 Liberty Street Toronto, ON M6K 3G3
Our client, a collaborative workspace in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Office Coordinator to join their team! The role of the Office Coordinator is to be the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of the company. If you like working in a fun dynamic environment, are a self-starter (your opinion will count!!) and have the right attitude, this will be the position for you!
Goals and Objectives
Support the Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly. This will involve managing maintenance and cleaning contractors to complete evolving lists of improvements.
- Drive growth and promotion of the client’s provided service offerings (add on services like phone, group benefits)
- Take direction from the Director of Operations and Managing Director as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and checking-in Members, Clients and Contractors. You will be the main point of contact
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Answer all overflow calls in a friendly and courteous manner and direct all inquiries to appropriate parties
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquiries to additional resources
- Oversee all incoming/outgoing couriers
- Oversee boardroom and resource bookings through Outlook and resolve any booking conflicts if necessary
- Ensure boardrooms are set up for client meetings
- Membership Management
- Schedule and conduct tours of the building with potential new members and manage follow ups.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email communications etc.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Events and Community Management (Lunch & Learns, Community Events, Socials). Using initiative to create activities and programs for tenants.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare monthly newsletter
- Management of Social Media Channels
- Identify issues for escalation to Director of Operations and Managing Director and document accordingly
- Managing schedules, travel plans, itineraries, appointments for Senior Executives
Building Operations and Management
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute new member welcome information
- Ordering supplies (Coffee, tea, snacks, stationary etc.)
- Ensure that Operations Manual is updated with any relevant information
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Lead and Community Manager and document accordingly
- Manage maintenance contractors and cleaners. Create lists and track timelines to completion.
- Manage external contracts, i.e. tech support, phone services.
- Be aware of budgetary requirements
- Signing off on invoices pertaining to properties
- Track invoices in/out and submit to accounts where necessary.
- Using initiative to assess other building needs and bringing findings to management
- Similar role, or experience in administration/customer service is a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Proficient in basic computer skills as well as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Interest in commercial Real Estate and Real Estate in Toronto (not necessary but would be beneficial)
- Team player, but can work independently taking initiative to get the job done.
- Most importantly, enjoys an ever-changing job description.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.