Office Coordinator/ Receptionist
588 Edward Ave. Unit 33 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9Y6
Salary up to 40,000k + Benefits!!
Our client, a not for profit organisation with an outstanding reputation in the rehabilitation industry, is seeking an Office Coordinator/Receptionist to join their team! In this role you will be accountable for creating a welcoming environment for clients, maintaining and updating schedules and responding to incoming inquiries in a timely manner. The successful candidate will possess Excellent Excel Skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are a team player with great organizational skills, we would like to hear from you!!
- Act as the initial point of contact for clinicians
- Provide a welcoming and inviting environment for clients
- Respond to inquiries or concerns and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner
- Maintain and update schedules for clients and clinicians
- Organize and maintain flow through the clinic; including set up and turn over rooms, maintain clinic schedule, light tidying and/or cleaning
- Create Invoices and bill clients
- Order supplies and maintain general inventory
- Experience working with clients with special needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills
- Ability to use good judgement in assessing situations
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to perform routine work independently
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.