Office Coordinator - Temporary
147 Liberty Street Toronto, ON M6K 3G3
Our client, a collaborative workspace in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Office Coordinator to join their team! The role of the Office Coordinator is to be the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of the company. If you like working in a fun dynamic environment, are a self-starter (your opinion will count!!) and have the right attitude, this will be the position for you!
Goals and Objectives
Support the Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly. This will involve managing maintenance and cleaning contractors to complete evolving lists of improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Answer all overflow calls in a friendly and courteous manner and direct all inquiries to appropriate parties
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Oversee all incoming/outgoing couriers
- Oversee boardroom and resource bookings through Outlook and resolve any booking conflicts if necessary
- Ensure boardrooms are set up for client meetings
Building Operations and Management
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute new member welcome information
- Ordering supplies (Coffee, tea, snacks, stationary etc.)
- Ensure that Operations Manual is updated with any relevant information
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Lead and Community Manager and document accordingly
- Manage maintenance contractors and cleaners. Create lists and track timelines to completion.
- Manage external contracts, i.e. tech support, phone services.
- Be aware of budgetary requirements
- Signing off on invoices pertaining to properties
- Track invoices in/out and submit to accounts where necessary.
- Using initiative to assess other building needs and bringing findings to management
- Similar role, or experience in administration/customer service is a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness.
- Proficient in basic computer skills as well as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Team player, but can work independently taking initiative to get the job done.
- Most importantly, enjoys an ever-changing job description.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.