2 Thorncliffe Park Unit #48 Scarborough, ON M4H 1H2
Our client, a promotional products agency, is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team! Our client is expanding their team and are looking for a long-term team member that can be the point of contact and glue in a small office setting. The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team as well as shipping & receiving and light bookkeeping support. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking does not scare you as you are highly organized and are able to prioritize tasks to manage your workload, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Open and close the office daily
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Operate telephone system in a professional and courteous manner, answering, screening and directing phone inquiries as well as taking and relaying messages to appropriate staff members
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties
- Sales support – assisting on both client and vendor side
- Shipping – booking shipments and arranging couriers, prepping shipments, creating packing slips, labels & envelops, track & follow shipments, receive shipments
- Bookkeeping: generate invoices, enter invoices, vendor prepayments, expense reports, bank deposits etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- Post-secondary education or commensurate work experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Ability to problem solve and use common sense
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- A high standard of quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills with a strong ability to handle multiple priorities
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.