Office Administrator - Temporary
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client is looking to hire an Office Administrator to join their team! The Office Administrator will be reporting to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for creating and managing various aspects of the company and coordinating activities of the executive team. If you come from a financial background and pride yourself on the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively, this may be just the position for you!
- Administrative functions such as printing documents, setting up meetings, organizing meeting rooms, coordinating calendars with other administrative assistants.
- Addressing meeting action-items that require follow-up and reporting
- Attending to phone calls and e-mails to & from clients, partners and vendors, offering sound advice and suggestions customized to specific client’s needs
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks as required – mailings, proposals, research, scanning and filing
- Anticipate needs for information/material for meetings, speaking engagements, etc.
- Assisting with special projects as assigned (data entry for various projects)
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- 2+ years supporting a team of executives in a fast-paced office environment
- Diploma/Certificate in finance or business related disciplines is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly sensitive material with the utmost professionalism
- Self-motivated, a team player, skilled at multi-tasking and independently managing and prioritizing multiple projects with limited guidance and ambiguity
- Flexibility, ability to operate effectively and with composure under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Proven experience creating spreadsheets and composing/creating content, texts and special reports
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.