Niche - AML Representative
95 Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5J | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for an AML Representative to join their team!
Job title: AML Representative
Location: 95 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Contract duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $16/hour
• This position reports to the Team Lead of GAML Operations Support Demarketing and is responsible for contributing to gathering data support to the Demarketing team.
• Review of demarket files for customers who have been identified by other areas within Global Anti-Money Laundering.
• Maintaining and fostering professional and productive relationships with Business partners.
• Ability to use a multitude of banking systems to identify all customer accounts to be de-marketed
• Assist with the development/implementation of action plans for any issues, deficiencies or questions that require remediation
• Monitor and review alerts produced by the Norkom Deny list.
• Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives to meet deadlines and ensure quality and efficiency
• Ability to develop, maintain and build positive relationships with partners while demonstrating tact and diplomacy to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
• Assists with the assessment of the Quality Controls in place within AML
• Promote and support a positive work environment that encourages innovation, creativity and teamwork
• Accountable for basic review of incoming files and initial analysis for case preparation.
• Acquire and apply knowledge of bank procedures, products and systems to assist gathering information and case preparation.
• The role requires good knowledge of the bank's EDD policy, Ombudsman, Privacy, OFSI and Compliance processes & procedures
• Ensure strong understanding of risks that may impact our business partners and ensure issues are communicated in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the team by sharing information, issues/points of interest, knowledge and lessons learned on a regular basis.
• General PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and report generation as well as knowledge of other Mainframe applications and systems
• Possesses strategic thinking, planning and relationship skills
• Strong written communication skills, including drafting e-mails and other correspondence within the bank.
• Ability to balance changing priorities and sponsor needs
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment
• Excellent research and organizational skills
• Ability to understand and interpret basic regulation and policies
• High School Diploma but post secondary degree an asset
• AML 2-5 years related experience
• ACFCS and /or CAMS designation considered an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.