Mortgage Credit Assistant (Banking)
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Mortgage Credit Assistant to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62683
Location: Markham, On - Steeles Ave E @ Victoria Park Ave
Pay Rate: $18.24/ hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts Monday to Friday between 8:00 am-8:00 pm and Sat 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Contract Duration: 3 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force.
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files. Provide telephone and e-mail service.
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance.
- The incumbent will provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Consumer Mortgage experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
- Bilingual English/ French or bilingual Chinese/English
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.