Marketing Assistant - Temporary
1 McDonald's Place North York, ON M3C 3L4
- Position will be assisting in the legal review of the company’s marketing and advertising materials to ensure compliance with company’s Brand, trademark, copyright and advertising policies and standards, as well as applicable Canadian advertising laws
- A secondary responsibility will include the drafting documentation and providing general support within a broader scope of areas, including franchising and general commercial.
- Assist in the intake and review of packaging and marketing and advertising materials (in-store Point-of-Purchase, TV, radio, billboards, coupons, digital, social media, etc.) for national, regional and local promotions.
- Review related Communications materials (press releases, chatter sheets, social media, etc.).
- Conduct product name clearances and trademark searches.
- Liaise with Marketing, Quality Systems and other business partners to obtain the background information and details on products and promotions necessary to conduct legal review.
- Review and evaluate marketing programs/initiatives and advertising materials considering overall business objectives, with the ability to identify potential issues and risks, either independently or in consultation with internal Legal Counsel.
- Make practical recommendations and propose solutions to facilitate business objectives.
- Organize and maintains marketing files (electronic and paper files).
- Keep Legal Counsel apprised of status of matters.
- 5-7 years of related work experience.
- Law clerk diploma considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized, excellent multi-tasking and prioritizing skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with tight deadlines – all while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adjust quickly to change.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.