Loan Processor (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Loan Processor to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: 62776?
Location: Toronto, On - Don Valley Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.00/ hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work:
- Rotational shifts Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 12 midnight, Saturday: 8AM-8PM
- Shift can be anytime with this time frame
- Saturday could be 2 per month
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person.
- Computer savvy – MS office
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy with data entry
- High school education required.
- Post- secondary preferred. New grad is welcome
- 0-2 years of related experience.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.