Loan Processor (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Loan Processor to join their team.
Job Number: #60721
Pay Rate: $17/Hr
Location: 12 Concorde Place, Toronto
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30AM - 12 Midnight; Rotating Saturdays 8AM-8PM; Statutory Holidays?
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of the loan processor is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
• Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
• Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
• Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
• Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
• Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
• Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
• Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person.
• Strong proficiency with MS Office products.
• Excellent communications skills with attention to detail.
• Team Player.
• Minimum 1 year data entry experience.
• Previous admin/clerical work in a corporate environment an asset.
• Previous loan applications experience an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.