Liability Information Profile Officer (Banking)
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Liability Information Profile Officer to join their team.
Job Number: 62659
Pay Rate: $ 19.55 /Hr
Location: 4720 Tahoe Boulevard, Mississauga
Duration: 6 Month Contract (Extension possible based on performance)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The Liability Information Profile Officer (LIP) position is in a fast-paced environment and requires a great deal of organizational and multi-tasking skills. Working closely with internal team members and various Branch Partners, this position actively supports the unit’s three strategic initiatives: Achieving Operational Excellence, Strengthening Relationships with Partners and Supporting a Rewarding and Respectful Work Environment.
The successful candidate must be a strong team player and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong PC skills are an essential qualification. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role. Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with sound Business knowledge.
The successful candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who can adapt to change within a dynamic business environment. They must be motivated to achieve results and is committed to superior customer service and operational excellence.
• Excellent partner relationship management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and monitor trends and make recommendations.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Maintain high ethical standards and ensure all privacy related concerns are identified and reported to the appropriate area
• A professional approach with the ability to effectively interact at all levels internally and externally.
• Education in accounting / finance, ability to understand and analyze financial statements
• High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Analytical Skills
• Customer Service
• Effective Communication
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational Intelligence
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.