Legal Demands Operations Officer
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Legal Demand Operations Officer to join their team.
Job Number: #60655
Pay Rate: $17.34/Hr
Location: 4720 Tahoe Boulevard, Mississauga
Duration: 4.5 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00AM - 8:00PM (flexibility)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The Legal Demands Team is a dynamic team responsible for handling demands for payment served to the Bank by the Canada Revenue Agency, Ministry of Finance, Revenue Quebec, Courts of law and other governmental agencies. A Legal Demand can be a Requirement to Pay, Garnishment, Writ of Seizure or Court Order. Customer profiles are reviewed in order to determine proper attach ability of the demand based on Provincial rules and regulations.
• Determine attachability of Legal Demands across Canada while abiding by Provincial Rules and Regulations
• Accurate entry into and updating the (BOR) Book of Records Data Base
• Responding to specific Court Offices, Revenue Canada, and Revenue Quebec
• Perform document retrieval activities with various areas of the bank
• Provide knowledge and guidance to partners on issues that pertain to own area of responsibility
• Ensure Government Requirement and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Strong computer skills with intermediate level of MS Office
• Excellent typing and data entry skills with speed and accuracy
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and time management skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.