3625 Dufferin Street, Suite 500 North York, ON M3K 1N4
Lease Administrator (North York)
Salary up to $85,000 + Full Benefits + Generous Vacation!!
Our client, a leader in the real estate industry, is currently seeking a Lease Administrator to join their team. The team is responsible for the first-class operation and management of a growing portfolio of industrial and retail properties. The Lease Administrator will be responsible for abstracting and administering leases in an accurate and efficient manner. If you are highly detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and 3-5 years of office/retail/industrial lease administration experience, then we would like to hear from you!
- Own and manage lease information database and files
- Create lease abstracts and enter all required information into Yardi
- Liaise closely with relevant parties to distribute abstracted data
- Monitor and track building and unit attributes and update files as required
- Maintain and update hard and digital files
- Interface with relevant parties to provide accurate information, to clarify issues, and to answer all lease inquiries
- Assist in validating reports, while identifying any discrepancies
- Participate in special projects, including database audits and updates
- Assist Senior Manager with various tasks as requested
- 3-5 years of leasing experience, preferably in the industrial sector
- Lease administration experience required
- Yardi and/or similar software experience is an asset
- Experience with creating lease summaries and preparing lease abstracts
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate documents and the leasing process
- High customer service orientation with demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and analytical skills
- Positive, professional interpersonal skills with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Word with high aptitude for learning new software programs
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.