Lease Administrator - Commercial
3251 Kennedy Road Unit 8 Toronto, ON M1V2J9 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55,000 + BONUS AND ANNUAL REVIEW
We are looking for a Lease Administrator to join our team! The Lease Administrator is responsible for abstracting key information from lease agreements, entering and maintaining the integrity of lease data within the lease management database as well as collecting and paying monthly rental payments.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare lease documents based on information received from leasing department
- Reviews lease agreements and abstracts key information including but not limited to lease provisions, clauses, options and critical dates, property information (i.e. square footage), business, legal and financial agreements and obligations, terms and conditions
- Enters and maintains lease agreement information within lease management database.
- Responsible for data integrity of lease information
- Processes monthly rent billings to the tenants and ad hoc charges on behalf of the client in compliance with the lease
- Prepares and provides reports to managers and/or clients
- Collects monthly rental payments and outstanding payments from tenants on behalf of the client - Asset
- Prepare A/R aging report, follow up and make recommendations to client on actions for delinquent accounts - Asset
- College or University Degree preferably in accounting, business administration or law clerk studies
- Experience in Commercial lease abstraction or property administration work
- Knowledge and experience with commercial real estate lease agreements
- Ability to interpret and abstract lease information
- Ability to process volumes of data requiring strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Excel and ability to learn new management information systems quickly
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.