Junior Recruiter (Human Resources)
372 Bay Street Toronto, ON L5B 3J1
Position: Junior Recruiter
Location: Downtown Toronto
Compensation: $38,000 (Plus benefits)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, with some overtime/weekends required
Are you looking to break into the world of HR and Staffing? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven Junior Recruiter to help manage our high volume staffing needs!
Who you are:
You are detail oriented and thrive on completing projects. You enjoy working in a team dynamic and creating great working relationships with colleagues. You are self-motivated and driven, but you also know when to ask for help. You are eager to learn and contribute to the growth of your team and workplace.
The Bagg Group is a staffing agency located in the heart of the financial district. We are a family owned business that makes you feel like you are a part of the family, including your dog! That's right, we are a dog friendly environment. We have weekly gatherings to chat and snack (we make any excuse to eat here), and we celebrate our successes regularly. The Bagg Group offers great career development opportunities as your success is our success!
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting candidate relationships
- Understand requirements and roles of your client
- Source and screen qualified candidates; determine suitability
- Interview candidates proactively to support incoming requirements
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders against metrics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong recruitment background in Financial Services (frequent roles include Call Centre, Fraud Analysts, Collections, Operations Officers)
- High volume recruitment, 15 interviews per week
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet/exceed quotas
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-motivated and confident with a can-do attitude
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.