Junior Payroll Specialist - Temporary
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client is looking for a Junior Payroll Specialist to join their Payroll team. The successful candidate will report to the Payroll Supervisor and will assist in the weekly payroll of the client’s temporary employees. If you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, are highly organized and are an experienced GP-user, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Weekly input of temporary employees’ timecards in Dynamics GP / 1Staff Back Office
- Prepare timesheet checklist report and similar reports
- Prepare Missing Timesheets List
- Respond to payroll inquiries from temporary employees, staffing managers and resolve payroll issues in a timely manner
- Process ROE (Record of Employment)
- Process weekly invoices and match timesheets with invoice
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years payroll experience
- CPA designation considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and work under pressure.
- Well versed with computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel and Word, and preferably have payroll software package experience. Commitment to a weekly temp payroll a must.
- Focused and meticulous on data input.
- Exemplifies values of integrity, trust, and teamwork.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JRIresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.