130 Adelaide St. W. 15th Floor, Suite 15 Toronto, ON M5H 3P5 | Temporary
Our government sector client is looking for a Junior Buyer to join their team for a 5-6 month contract. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Vendor Management and will provide a wide range of administrative support services to the team in support of the day-to-day operations.
- Working with Vendor Management team to ensure the efficient and effective execution of clerical functions
- Converting existing contracts and expenditures into the Oracle procurement system
- Assist with developing standardized and auditable processes for creating new procurements in Oracle system
- Documenting processes for completing new procurements and expenditures into Oracle system
- Tracking expenditures and liaising with other administrative staff and internal departments, as required
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings/events involving internal stakeholders for upcoming procurement activities
- Maintaining confidential records and files
- Preparing and editing correspondence and reports
- Conducting research to inform administrative decision making
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an administrative support role including schedule management, correspondence and Oracle procurement software and/or working within a computerized accounting environment, with procurement and data entry processes experience
- Knowledge and experience with a e-procurement system most preferably Oracle (iProcurement)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software and standard office equipment, and demonstrated knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures such as filing, record keeping systems, etc.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required to develop and prepare accurate and meaningful reports for use by management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a matrix reporting environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of database applications, with the ability to quickly and accurately enter source data into a computer terminal
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.