Junior Administrative Assistant
1867 Yonge Street Suite 300 Toronto, ON M4S 1Y5
Our client, in the insurance sector, is looking for a Junior Administrative Assistant to join their team! In this entry level position you will provide support to the personal lines team. You will be responsible for reviewing all documents received for accuracy, preparing correspondence and updating information to ensure efficient client service. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has excellent organizational skills, and can maintain the accuracy and completeness of the company’s records!
- Checking all renewals and new business documents for errors, omissions or differences from prior term/application; alerting CSRs wherever changes are unusual or unjustified, or where premium increases are excessive; returning incorrect documents to Insurers for re-issue; reviewing documents for possible additional discounts
- Checking all endorsements for differences from original requests, consulting with CSRs as required; returning incorrect documents to Insurers for re-issue.
- Updating applications to correspond to current policy terms (if not already updated via download).
- Updating annual premiums on policy screens and processing documents for all renewals, new business, and endorsements, including letters, invoices and summaries
- Tailoring letters/invoices/summaries appropriately, to draw clients' attention to changes or issues
- Mailing-out correspondence to clients and companies
- Adding appropriate payment follow-up dates for CSRs; closing follow-ups once correct documents are received and processed
- Maintaining a minimum of forty-five days' 'lead time' prior to expiry, in processing renewal documents received from Insurers
- Prioritization of endorsement and new business documents received for processing
- Following-up on outstanding endorsements by sending second requests and contacting the Insurer if necessary.
- Responding to Lienholder/Lessor/Mortgagee requests for copies of insurance policies
- As requested, checking expiry lists, following up with Insurers for outstanding renewals and/or producing late notification letters with appropriate documentation for clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team-based environment
- Participating fully in the team effort to continuously improve all aspects of customer service
- Other duties or responsibilities as requested by the department manager. Participating in continuing education programs, as available.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.