588 Edward Ave. Unit 33 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9Y6
Our not-for-profit client, a nationally accredited service provider (Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists and Registered Dietitians), is looking for an Intake Coordinator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis! The Intake Coordinator is responsible for providing support to clinicians and will work closely with the Team Manager. If you are detail-oriented, highly organized candidate who is very comfortable with Microsoft Excel, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!!!
- Process and assign referrals to clinicians
- Process client service reports with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Update client service reports with applicable data
- Assist on-site clinicians with anything they may need administratively while they are offsite with clients
- Prioritizing urgent requests in a timely manner
- Working from home once bi-monthly on an on call basis (paid)
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Related college or university degree and experience preferred
- Ability to operate in a team environment, specifically with the Intake Team Manager
- Ability to work weekends on a bi-monthly basis (paid)
- Strong computer, data entry and Excel skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.