588 Edward Ave. Unit 33 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9Y6
Salary up to 45,000k + Benefits!!
Our client, a not for profit organisation with an outstanding reputation in the rehabilitation industry, is seeking an Intake Coordinator to join their team! In this role you will be processing client services reports, answering and directing phone calls and maintaining consistent communication with the intake team. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent Excel skills. If you thrive in a fast-paced working environment and possess exceptional organisational skills, then we want to hear from you!!
- Process referrals and assign to clinician
- Process client services reports and updates
- Conduct quality control checks
- Work directly with clinicians to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Continuously communicate with other Intake team members to ensure information is disseminated to all team members
- Answer phone calls and direct the call to the appropriate person if applicable
- Report to Client Services Supervisor
- Very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and communication abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Possess strong skills in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting
- Ability to use good judgement in assessing situations
- Ability to multitask
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.