Inbound Contact Center Representative
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Contact Center Representative to join their team!
Job title: Inbound Contact Centre Representative
Location: 12 Concorde Place, Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Rotational shifts - Mon - Fri 7:30am - 9:00pm Sat 7:30am - 8:00pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $16.63/hour
Summary: The main function of a Contact Center/Customer Service Specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written
- Interpersonal skills - get along well with the team as well as stakeholders and customers
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Results driven
- Previous admin experience
- High school education required. Post- secondary education preferred.
- Previous banking experience an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.