Hiring Dishwashers for On-going Temp Assignments in Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville!
Burlington, ON M5A 0N1
Looking for Dishwashers in Hamilton, Burlington and Oakville
Looking for experienced staff to earn extra income for various events throughout the year.
Feel free to refer a friend to work with you.
Pay: Competitive depending on skills and experience
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Load, run and unload dish machine
- Collecting and removing trash, depositing in designated receptacles
- Keep dishwashing machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to the manager
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Working in a timely manner ensuring overall kitchen quality and health standards are maintained
- Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reaching up and down, carrying, bending, stretching, stooping, pulling and pushing as well as remaining stationary at times throughout work periods
- Must be able to work in conditions involving noise, heat, temperature changes, kitchen elements, moisture, etc.
- Be flexible for varying shifts/hours and overtime
- Be punctual and reliable and committed to each assignment
Attire/Uniform: Black pants, black t-shirt, black non slip shoes
*Any related certification is an asset*
Interested and qualified applicants should email their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Dishwasher - we look forward to hearing from you!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.