HR Profile Compliance Officer (Banking)
66 Lower Wellington St Toronto, Ontario N3Y
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for HR Profile Compliance Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $18 /Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Data Entry and HR profile entry for Company's Non-Employees
• Read source documents, enter data in specific data fields for subsequent entry, Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work and communicate with managers globally via emails.
• Advanced excel (e.g. Pivot tables, Formulas, Formatting, Manipulation, mail merge)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Communicating Thru e-mail and with different levels of management with the organization (could potential have phone communication as well)
• Professional Business acumen
• Time Management Skills
• Data entry
• Microsoft office suites
• Administration and coordinate
• Computer savy
• Tracking – sensitive data
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 2-4 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.