6450 Kitimat Rd Toronto, ON L5N 2B8 | Direct Hire
HR Generalist/Manager (Mississauga)
Salary up to $80,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits + 3 Weeks Holiday!!!
Our client, a growing high-tech organization, is looking for a proactive, results oriented HR Generalist/Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity if you want to design and implement the HR architecture for this progressive and dynamic firm. You will report directly to the President and work in a collaborative fashion to generate great pragmatic ideas, policies, procedures and solutions. If you are a hands on HR professional who wants to build the HR department from the ground up, then this could be the role for you!!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively lead in the development, execution and continuous improvement of human resources strategies in support of the overall business objectives
- Maintain the integrity of the recruitment and orientation process and drive continuous improvement in the way that people are recruited and selected
- Ensure that new hires are on-boarded in an efficient manner
- Proactively mentor and coach management in the interpretation and implementation of HR practices and ensure that human resources policies and procedures are executed consistently within the approved corporate objectives and that all actions taken are within legal requirements
- Manage the day-to-day operations of human resources programs and provide leadership in all areas of human resources management including Employee relations, Succession Planning, benefits, employee engagement, including conducting/overseeing performance reviews
- Demonstrated progressive, hand-on experience as an HR professional with 7+ years of relevant experience, with knowledge of HR practices/principles as well as employment legislation
- Candidate must be proactive and able to work under little supervision, while being very comfortable interacting with employees at all levels to make win-win recommendations using sound independent judgment and research
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality on matters that require discretion
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with concurrent projects/deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Must have strong computer skills in MS Office or cloud based applications and be systems oriented on tracking HR activities
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.