Global AML, Data Entry Clerk (Banking)
Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5J
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Global AML, Data Entry Clerk to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62638
Location: Toronto, On - Wellington St W @ University Ave
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Review customer transactional information entered into excel trackers and use the information to populate Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) into the
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) system, F2R.
- Confirm customer information (such as name, address, business information and occupation) to ensure customers and transactions are documented and commensurate with the nature of the account documented.
- Maintain department files and systems, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques and computer systems.
- The incumbent works independently in a team environment planning and prioritizing daily workload to meet department objectives and effectively communicate with staff to obtain information needed for supporting documentation and reports.
- Review information on a variety of transactions, including wires, ATM's, foreign, international, debit card and others.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Special attention to detail and diligence/compliance of all tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- Must be accurate, resourceful and have a willingness to learn
- The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume environment
- The candidate must be a keen team player who adapts well to ongoing change
- Solid computer skills are required
- Ability to take ownership of a situation at all times
- Experience in the corporate culture would be an asset
- Data entry experience considered an asset
- High school education required.
- 0-2 years of related experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.