Funding Specialist, Auto Finance (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Funding Specialist to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62878
Location: Toronto,On -Don Valley Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: rotational shifts between M-F 7:30AM-12AM Midnight & 7:30AM-8PM Saturdays.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Meet aggressive SLA targets for new contracts to be funded.
- Ensure proper escalation processes are followed and exceptions within your authority are properly documented at all times.
- Work closely with both the Credit/Income & Accounting departments.
- Participate in individual focused Monthly Coaching.
- Work closely with Resource Team & Leadership Team.
- Increase customer loyalty by participation in LEI action planning.
- Participate in the Quarterly & Annual Summit Awards
- Participate in the employee PULSE survey and action planning
- Multi-tasking ability
- Comfortable working with two monitors.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Proficient in Windows and Web-based applications
- Proficient in MS Office & Excel
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with heavy focus on the Customer Experience
- Ability to meet tight targets and deadlines
- Accuracy in data entry with both Alpha and Numeric keystrokes
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to increased volumes and workload
- Previous experience in credit (data entry) + banking (must understand risk)
- High school education required.
- Post- secondary education preferred.
- 0-2 years of related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.