Full-Time Servers needed for Italian Restaurant! Great opportunity for growth internally!
46 Milford Avenue Toronto, ON M6M 2V8
We have a great full-time opportunity at the reward-winning Italian restaurant in Toronto’s west end. As a Server you will be responsible to act as an ambassador for the client’s restaurant by providing exceptional service with your attention to detail and efficient preparation for meals, including setting up tables, etc. while working with an awesome team. If you or anyone you know would like to be presented and interviewed by this client, please reply with your most updated resume.
Date: Full time, starting asap
Hours: The shifts will vary any times between 8:00am - 10:00pm Mon-Sun
Pay: $14/hr + tips; Plus lunch daily
Uniform: Dark jeans or pants with no rips. Polo shirt, dress shirt or blouse - any colour but no logos.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linen, silverware, and glassware
- Communicate with the management team regarding any special needs
- Maintain proper dining experience and fulfilling guests’ needs
- Properly open and pour wine at table sides and deliver food and beverages with proper etiquette
- Working in a timely manner ensuring overall quality and health standards are maintained
- Tear down table set up and perform cleaning duties before, after and during the service
- Be able to focus on the job while standing and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing up to 25lbs and able to lift up to 50lbs with another person to assist
- Other duties as required
- Ability to focus on the job while standing and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing up to 25lbs and able to lift up to 50lbs with another person to assist
- Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, and remain stationary at times throughout work periods
- Be flexible for varying shifts/hours and overtime
- Be punctual and reliable and committed to each assignment
- Be Smart Serve Certified
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: KONresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.