Field Property Claims Adjuster
204 Main St N Brampton, ON L6X 1N2
Our client is looking for a Field Property Claims Adjuster to join their team! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing efficient and prompt field investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and settlement of moderate to complex property claims in accordance with Company guidelines and best practices.
Our client is one of just a few Canadian independent adjusting firms with specialized expertise and are looking for you to join them in building their future. They are a progressive industry leader, offering a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
- Investigate, appraise/scope, confirm coverage, negotiate settlement and recovery, and conduct reporting and documentation of claims in accordance with established guidelines and meet production targets in line with company expectations.
- Ensure the accurate and efficient payment of claims.
- Support company goals by participating in after-hours rotation, back-up needs and/or catastrophe situations.
- Meet production targets in line with company expectations.
- Ensure reports are completed with accuracy and within established timelines
- Mentor and support junior adjusters, as requested by Management.
- Work collaboratively with Managers on special projects and assignments when required
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of property adjusting experience with an IA, TPA or Insurance Carrier.
- Minimum of 1-year road/field experience.
- Post-secondary education or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Licensed and CIP, FCIP or CRM or working towards certification.
- Commercial Property and General Liability claim handling experience an asset
- Strong working knowledge of the principles and practices related to claims settlement, policy wording, insurance contracts, fraud investigations, serious losses and coverage questions
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
For more details, feel free contact us.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #?62971
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.